There are numerous food items that can help individuals improve their health. These food items can also provide wonderful benefits for individuals. And, one of the most popular food items individuals make use of these days is MCT oil.
What is MCT oil?
- According to Stanford Medical, It’s really the ONLY reason this country's woman live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than us. 😱More Info
- 2 Minute Immune Boosting Hack Before Bed Accidentally Melts 84 lbs of Belly Fat More Info
- The guy lost 84 lbs Peter told me how he choked back tears of frustration when the doctor scolded him — AGAIN — about how much danger his weight was putting him in…More Info
MCT oil also known as medium-chain triglycerides oil is a form of saturated fatty acid that has numerous health benefits, ranging from improved cognitive function to better weight management. One of the best sources of MCT oil is from coconut oil since it consists of roughly 62-65 percent of the fatty acids. By adding such oil in your dietary plan, individuals can easily digest and directly send it to the liver, where they have a thermogenic effect and the ability to positively alter your metabolism.
Types of MCT oil
Do you Like Us?
As of now, there are numerous types of MCT oils that can provide you with amazing features. Below are some of the following.
Caproic acid also known as the C6 tastes bad and it often results in stomach/gastric upset, but it converts quickly to ketones.
Caprylic Acid (Brain Octane)
The Caprylic acid also known as the C8 is rarest which consists 6% of coconut oil. The C8 is known have potent anti-microbial properties to help you maintain a healthy gut, and it is the fastest to metabolize in the brain. In addition, your liver does not need to process this rare type of medium-chain triglycerides, and it only takes 3 steps for your body to turn it into ATP, the cellular fuel you use. This is why Brain Octane is so good at suppressing cravings and is the most powerful oil.
Capric acid or the C10 is around 9% of coconut oil. This is the second shortest form of MCT However, it is slower to turn into energy but more affordable than C8.
Lauric acids or the C12 is known to be an MCT but its biological features act as an LCT or long chain triglyceride. This is stated by experts since lauric acid gets processed by your liver. Other than that,
Benefits of MCT oil
Apart from numerous types, MCT oil can also provide numerous benefits for individuals. These include the following.
- Individuals can maintain a healthy weight since MCT oil can make you feel full
- This oil can specifically reduce stored body fat since it raises your metabolic function
- Medium-chain triglycerides oil can help you have more energy and think more clearly
- Medium-chain triglycerides oil can fight bacterial infection and viruses
- Medium-chain triglycerides oil also improves absorption of fat-soluble nutrients from various foods
Knowing all these allows individuals to opt for the right food item which can help improve their health and performance.