PianoForAll brings professional piano lessons to you digitally for a fraction of the price that in-person lesssons cost. Learning how to play an instrument is typically really expensive, so much so that most people cannot afford to take them. And even if they can afford instrument lessons, they require a lot of time, patience and commitment that many of us do not have in this busy world. As a result, only 20.6% Americans know how to play an instrument today, according to studies. However, 82% of people wish they could play an instrument. PianoForAll makes it easy with digital piano lessons that teach you everything there is to know from beginner to advanced with a 10-module series, 200 videos lessons and 500 audio lessons. Created by a professional pianist, this program makes it easy, enjoyable and affordable to master a new talent. You don’t have to leave your house to attend lessons and you don’t even need to go out and buy a piano; a keyboard will do just fine. So, if you’re ready to finally turn your dreams into a reality and learn how to play the piano without all the pressures that often come with traditional lessons, such as financial pressures and peer pressure, here’s everything you can expect from this program.
- According to Stanford Medical, It’s really the ONLY reason this country's woman live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than us. 😱More Info
- 2 Minute Immune Boosting Hack Before Bed Accidentally Melts 84 lbs of Belly Fat More Info
- The guy lost 84 lbs Peter told me how he choked back tears of frustration when the doctor scolded him — AGAIN — about how much danger his weight was putting him in…More Info
- 1 What is PianoForAll?
- 2 Who Created PianoForAll?
- 3 What You’ll Learn in PianoForAll
- 3.1 Book 1: Party Time/Play By Ear / Rhythm Piano
- 3.2 Book 2: Blues and Rock n’ Roll
- 3.3 Book 3: Chord Magic
- 3.4 Book 4: Advanced Chords Made Easy
- 3.5 Book 5: Ballad Style
- 3.6 Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 1 & Pt 2.
- 3.7 Book 7: Advanced Blues and Fake Stride
- 3.8 Book 8: Taming the Classics
- 3.9 Book 9: Speed Learning
- 3.10 Book 10: Bumper Resource Book
- 4 Our Verdict
What is PianoForAll?
Playing an instrument is quickly becoming a lost art. It costs a lot of money to take lessons from a quality teacher and you need to dedicate an abundance of time, effort and patience to learn just the basics. This is precisely why 82% of people wish they could play an instrument but don’t. However, you can learn how to play the piano without all of the cons that come from traditional in-person lessons.
Do you Like Us?
PianoForAll is an online program that brings the professional piano lessons to you. It is one of the most popular instrument-playing courses available online and has over 190,000 students across the globe using the system to learn how to play the piano. The system is strategically broken down into 10 training modules that teach you everything from the basics to playing like a pro. There are written lessons that come with photos that show you exactly where your fingers should be for each step, audio lessons and video lessons to ensure everyone can easily learn how to play the piano, no matter their preferred learning style. The lessons are broken down so meticulously to ensure a note is never missed and each lesson provides you with the skills needed to move onto the next. By the end of the 10th module, you’ll have learned incredible piano skills, techniques, songs, and more.
Even if you’ve never read a note in your life or played around on a keyboard, PianoForAll makes it easy as it teaches you all of this. Everything you need to know from reading music to understanding the keyboard are all provided to you.
I’ll break down the different modules in just a moment but first, here’s a quick look at the different training books:
- Book 1: Party Time/Play By Ear / Rhythm Piano
- Book 2: Blues and Rock n’ Roll
- Book 3: Chord Magic
- Book 4: Advanced Chords Made Easy
- Book 5: Ballad Style
- Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 1
- Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 2
- Book 7: Advanced Blues and Fake Stride
- Book 8: Taming the Classics
- Book 9: Speed Learning
- Book 10: Bumper Resource Book
Within these books, you receive a total of 200 video piano lessons and 500 audio piano lessons that take you from the basics to advanced pianist.
As a bonus, you receive the book Increase Your Creative Ability for free.
Now, everything is digital so you don’t have to worry about lugging around 10 textbooks. Instead, you receive immediate access as soon as you purchase and can download the content onto your laptop, tablet, smartphone or desktop computer or access the programs online to save space on your tech device. Either option ensures you have your lessons with you wherever you go whether it’s on vacation, to show off your new skills at a family member’s house or to practice on-the-go.
You also receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, which gives you two months to try the program out risk-free. This is ample time to see just elaborate the lessons are and how easy the lessons are to understand.
Who Created PianoForAll?
Professional Pianist, Robin Hall, is the author of PianoForAll. He has taught thousands of people how to play the piano and most importantly, how to enjoy the entire process. Robin is highly sought after for his ability to make piano lessons easy and enjoyable for all ages.
What You’ll Learn in PianoForAll
PianoForAll is a comprehensive program that brings virtual piano lessons to you. The program covers everything from the basics to advanced techniques so you can learn how to start playing the piano and how to do it like a pro. All of the lessons are broken down perfectly to ensure an easy learning experience that anyone can understand and follow, regardless of prior skill or experience. The lessons come in video, audio, photos, and text, ensuring every learning style can work their way through the lessons to become a pianist.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the techniques and things you learn how to do in each manual:
Book 1: Party Time/Play By Ear / Rhythm Piano
- Learn the keyboard
- Detailed photos and instructions of the different keys, key locations on the piano, different sounds each key makes, etc.
- Differences between the white keys and the black keys.
Book 2: Blues and Rock n’ Roll
- Learn basic blues
- Instructions and photos show you what fingers should be touching what keys
Book 3: Chord Magic
- Learn the tricks and tips to remembering both minor and major chords
- Learn about inversions and why you should use them
Book 4: Advanced Chords Made Easy
- Learn advanced chords the easy way
- Discover the magic formula that makes advanced chords easy
Book 5: Ballad Style
- Learn how to serenade
- Video lessons and written instructions about ballads
Book 6: Jazz Piano Made Easy Pt. 1 & Pt 2.
- Two-part series that teaches you how to play jazz
Book 7: Advanced Blues and Fake Stride
- Learn how to transpose
- Learn how to play some of the best advanced blues
Book 8: Taming the Classics
- Learn the classic jams
Book 9: Speed Learning
- Learn how to play the notes fast
Book 10: Bumper Resource Book
- Learn the technical side of pianos and keyboards
- How to connect your keyboard to your PC
This equates to over 200 video lessons and 500 audio lessons that break down every step along the way to ensure an easy and enjoyable learning experience.
PianoForAll is a comprehensive program that makes it easy and enjoyable to learn how to play the piano. Created by a professional pianist, each lesson is broken down so perfectly to ensure easy understanding and you can even see for yourself with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee that gives you full access to the program risk-free for two months.